It is that time of year again with Xmas approaching and so it’s time for the S&S34 Association Xmas Twilight at Royal Perth Yacht Club on Thursday 19th December.
As always everybody is welcome and I am sure we will have enough S&S34’s to go around. Could all those interested; especially those that are willing to supply boats please let me know and we will get it organised.
Start time for Division A (which includes the S&S34’s) is 1840. So I think the best time to meet is in front of the club house on the river side between 1730-1800 and we will allocate people to boats.
Again, please let me know your intentions and especially if you can supply a boat – and we can ensure there are enough tables booked for the association.
- Blondie – Simon & Rosemary Torvaldsen (will attend even if Blondie is unable to come up from Fremantle)
- Swagman – Andrew & Vera Waldby
- Huckleberry – Phil Somerville-Ryan
- Dick Newnham (no Sulphur)
- Soon (newly acquired by Michael Thorpe and in the process of transferring from Busselton to RPYC)
- Phil & Carol Michelides (no Miss Cath as in refit)
- Morning Melody – Bruce Collins
- Perie Banou III – Colin & Eleanor Sanders
- Jim & Margaret Putt (no Morning Tide)
- Steve & Jame Laws (Life Members)
- Connor & Elizabeth Moran (no Roma II)
Thanks very much and I hope to see you soon, and if not before Xmas – have a safe and merry Xmas and New Year.
S&S34 Association President